Bronwyn Cameron – key consultant
Qualified – Diploma in Business Studies (Human Resources Management)
Experienced – Bronwyn has a wide range and almost 20 years’ human resources experience across a diversity of contexts, with a background in HR leadership, management and consultant roles.
- provided human resources direction and advice to chief executives, people managers, business owners, farmers, boards and community groups.
- developed human resources functions to operate at an effective level, building credibility.
- provided organisational development advice and support and assisted in managing organisational change and growth.
- led, managed and developed human resources teams.
- successfully resolved multiple and often complex employment relations issues.
- initiated, developed and facilitated leadership development programmes.
- developed and implemented HR policies.
- managed health & safety programmes and wellbeing initiatives, including counselling services for staff.
- provided specialist advice to deal with performance management and staffing issues.
- successfully mediated and facilitated resolution in numerous complex situations, including conflict, relationship and difficult performance issues.
Bronwyn is a member of
Key Strengths – Cameron HR
Communication – strong interpersonal and written communication skills – an astute, flexible, personable style with strengths in relating successfully with a wide spectrum of people and in delivering difficult messages in a clear balanced way.
Analysis/Problem-Solving – an analytical approach, providing intellectual grunt in developing practical solutions and applying rationale to difficult issues, also in reviewing process/structure and evaluating effectiveness.
Business Acumen – a keen understanding of business drivers & the environmental factors that impact on and help shape effectiveness, productivity and the internal interdependency between team/individual performance and business success.
Facilitation – skills in facilitating meetings, managing conflict and complex situations constructively, isolating key issues, negotiating, mediating, ensuring appropriate ownership of responsibility and agreement on a way forward through some common understanding of individual perspectives.
Leadership – an open team-focused style as mentor, coach, change agent and influencer. Respected for sage, intuitive advice.
Quality – spearheading continuous improvement initiatives and applying best practice standards to every area of work while keeping a customer service approach.